We cover specific approach to real estate marketing using social marketing tools.
- First of all find out if your client has a Facebook page – not just a personal profile.
- To increase interest in his/her listing from prospective clients, you can show the area and landmarks around the neighborhood of listing. Examples: Local business, parks, schools etc
- Post events about around the neighborhood – this will help him/her to connect to the clients and fans. Suggest him to invite his/her fans them to join in the event.
- Of course, you can use Facebook location based ads
- Carry out contest and sweepstakes to engage with the clients
- Post message welcoming the new buyers to their home without the names
- Most importantly , help him posting his listing in Facebook.